Furniture and Light Weight Modular Interiors
With Spitfires being made in Birmingham KPM drew on the heritage and skills that exist in the company to this day and allow us to design and manufacture light yet robust modular structures for the marine industry. Some of the Original Tooling still existed in our factory and was utilised.
Using KPM’s stressed skin technology the KPM LWM systems give the naval architect the following benefits:
- Predictable low engineered weight saving 50%
- Predictable cost including fitting .
- Ease of fitting around standard sizes and panels.
- 96% recyclable and no VOCs
- All units can be adapted at low cost to suit customer.
- Clean contemporary design
- Proven long service life